- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Lavi
By mehdia | Published: November 17, 2011
One day I received a PM on cosplay.com from a fellow cosplayer asking how I made my scarf for Lavi. I told him to let me make a quick tutorial and I would explain it as best I could. Well, I don’t have the text anymore, so I have to re-write it here, but I [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 16, 2011
It seems like we have recommended lots of excellent cosplay girls yet only a few boys here. Of course, most boys and men show strong interest in this performance art. Since it helps participants feel relaxed and joyful, it’s absolutely a funny toner for the life. Today, an Italian boy is found by us. This [...]