- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Lara Croft
By Sherry | Published: November 1, 2011
Cosplay fans, who hunt for popular or interesting cosplay ideas, tutorials guiding on how to make a cosplay costume, hat, earphone, wig, etc, and faithful cosplay-related products, are strongly recommended to keep updated with what we post in this blog. In daily cosplay category, excellent cosplayers are introduced. Probably, you will also be inspired here, [...]
By Kevin | Published: May 3, 2011
Today we have Lena from Germany in our cosplayer interviews. Lena seems like having a crush on Lara Croft. There’re many versions of Lara Croft cosplay in her Deviantart. She is the most beautiful Lara Croft I’ve ever seen. Lena, you did such a great job…Maybe even better than Angelina Jolie did! : ) 1. [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 1, 2011
As cosplay becomes incredibly popular right now, People in different ages and nationalities bring their favorite anime, game or movie roles to the cosplay stage. They seem like enjoying the fantastic joy of feeling the same with fictional roles. Certainly, cosplayers embrace totally different life and also clothing styles during the shows. They get chances [...]