- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Korixxkairi
By Sherry | Published: February 28, 2012
As promised, we are grateful since Korixxkairi accepts our interview – a chance letting us know more about her. To know her cosplay experience, browse through what’s shared below now. 1. Since cosplay becomes more and more popular, how do you think about the good things and also bad things on this performance art? The [...]
By Sherry | Published: February 27, 2012
If you keep updated with what’s shared here, you must know this is the third time when we introduce a breathtaking cosplay work from this gifted cosplay girl. She is known as Korixxkairi at Deviantart.com, coming from Thailand. Above picture shows her Mirai Nikki Yuno cosplay (I browsed through her gallery and did feel difficult [...]
By Sherry | Published: December 14, 2011
You must have not been strange about this cosplay girl. She is known as Korixxkairi at deviantart.com. Her Vocaloid 2 Hatsune Miku cosplay has gained much attention while being introduced months ago. Today, another breathtaking work from her is found by us – the vivid Guilty Crown Inori Yuzuriha cosplay! This Thai cosplay talent shows [...]