- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Kikyo
By Kevin | Published: December 6, 2011
Cosplayer Bio Name: Kikyo (Federica Romano) Gender: Female Nationality: Italy Social Networks: Facebook Deviantart Konnichiwa minna!^w^ I am an Italian cosplayer since 2009. I’m 19 years old and I’m studying foreign languages at the university, I do love japanese <3. I practise ice skating, I love drawing and , quite obviously, making cosplay!!!** Then I [...]
By Sherry | Published: October 17, 2011
InuYasha cosplay fans, it’s time to enrich your cosplay performance now. This is the InuYasha Kikyo cosplay costume, available on $58.79 at present. Elaborately designed, it makes you look the same with Kikyo. Luxurious cloth is used on it, guaranteeing 100% comfort! Take a closer look below. The Kikyo costume is made from cotton. Actually [...]