- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Kikyo cosplay
By Crystal | Published: April 12, 2015
I know some people are fans of bow and arrow, then which characters can we cosplay? Here I’d like to give you some cosplay ideas. Female Characters: If you prefer to cosplay lovely young girls, the following characters may be among your choices: Kaname Madoka Kaname Madoka is a kind-hearted girl in Puella Magi Madoka [...]
By Sherry | Published: October 17, 2011
InuYasha cosplay fans, it’s time to enrich your cosplay performance now. This is the InuYasha Kikyo cosplay costume, available on $58.79 at present. Elaborately designed, it makes you look the same with Kikyo. Luxurious cloth is used on it, guaranteeing 100% comfort! Take a closer look below. The Kikyo costume is made from cotton. Actually [...]