- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Jill Vescovi
By Kevin | Published: December 7, 2011
Cosplayer Bio Name: Jill Vescovi Gender: Female Nationality: America Social Networks: Facebook Hi, my name is Jill! I’ve been an anime fan since 2002, and got into cosplaying four years later. My only regret is that I didn’t get into it sooner, but it was a world I never knew existed until I attended my [...]