- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Japanese school uniforms
By Sherry | Published: December 16, 2011
Don’t be hesitant to contact us if you have any cosplay plan. Since so many cosplay fans have realized their dreams here, you won’t be an exception either . This is the white and deep blue school uniform. Except fitting cosplay, it can be also worn in your daily life. Looking and feeling great, it [...]
By Sherry | Published: August 15, 2011
Running a costumes factory enables us to offer you the hottest cosplay-related items timely. Today, one of the best-selling costumes in the cosplay world – Neon Genesis Evangelion Senior School Uniform Cosplay Costume has been finished in our factory and uploaded. It will realize your dream of cosplay as any student from the Neon Genesis [...]
By Sherry | Published: June 7, 2011
Japanese school uniforms that can be worn for cosplay or in daily life hit the shelves just now. Take a closer look below. Japanese Kimono School Uniform Featuring a shirt, jacket, skirt and necktie, it’s made from deluxe uniform cloth, comfort and durability guaranteed. White Short Sleeves Japanese School Uniform It includes a shirt, skirt, [...]
By sado44 | Published: April 19, 2011
In our last post, we have talked about History of Japanese School Uniforms ,today we will check the Current Situation of Japanese School Uniforms. Japanese school uniforms do not only stand for the image of a school and aesthetic standard for the society, but also become symbols for the popular culture of a country. It’s [...]