- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: Japanese sailor uniforms
By Sherry | Published: June 7, 2011
Japanese school uniforms that can be worn for cosplay or in daily life hit the shelves just now. Take a closer look below. Japanese Kimono School Uniform Featuring a shirt, jacket, skirt and necktie, it’s made from deluxe uniform cloth, comfort and durability guaranteed. White Short Sleeves Japanese School Uniform It includes a shirt, skirt, [...]