- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Japanese culture
By sado44 | Published: April 19, 2011
In our last post, we have talked about History of Japanese School Uniforms ,today we will check the Current Situation of Japanese School Uniforms. Japanese school uniforms do not only stand for the image of a school and aesthetic standard for the society, but also become symbols for the popular culture of a country. It’s [...]