- Couple Cosplay – Are you willing to be my master?
- 10 Signs You’re Addicted To Cosplay
- How to Weather and Add Blood Effects to Cosplay Armor and Props Tutorial
- How to Start Your First Cosplay
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 13-17th.April 2015
- April 2015 New Arrivals Part 2 Annoucement
- Cosplay Ideas on Roles Using Pistols and Guns and Tips on posing
- A Cosplayer Is A Person Who
- Cosplay Ideas for the Family
- Cosplayer Problems- How Do I Explain It to My Parents?
Tag Archives: Japanese culture
By sado44 | Published: April 19, 2011
In our last post, we have talked about History of Japanese School Uniforms ,today we will check the Current Situation of Japanese School Uniforms. Japanese school uniforms do not only stand for the image of a school and aesthetic standard for the society, but also become symbols for the popular culture of a country. It’s [...]