- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Itchy-Hands
By Sherry | Published: November 30, 2011
Days ago, Singaporean cosplay girl, who is known as Itchy-Hands at Deviantart.com, showed us a vivid Kuroshitsuji Elizabeth Middleford Cosplay. The elegant appearance leaves a deep impression for many of us, right? Luckily, this girl accepts our interview. To know more about her, don’t be hesitant to browse through this interview below. Q1. Please introduce [...]
By Sherry | Published: November 17, 2011
Gorgeous cosplay pictures often draw the attention since the first glance. This does make sense on this one – the elegant & delicate Kuroshitsuji Elizabeth Middleford cosplay done by Singaporean cosplay girl. She is known as Itchy-Hands at Deviantart.com. Enjoying cosplay and photography, she has begun her cosplay since 2009. Characters from anime like Sebastian, [...]