- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: Inuyasha costumes
By Sherry | Published: October 17, 2011
InuYasha cosplay fans, it’s time to enrich your cosplay performance now. This is the InuYasha Kikyo cosplay costume, available on $58.79 at present. Elaborately designed, it makes you look the same with Kikyo. Luxurious cloth is used on it, guaranteeing 100% comfort! Take a closer look below. The Kikyo costume is made from cotton. Actually [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 9, 2011
To make a cosplay costume by yourself is an interesting thing, even though it’s also a little challenging sometimes. Today, a cosplay tutorial teaching you how to make the Inuyasha Kagome costume is shared here. It’s created by an American girl, who is known as CassiniCloset or Cassini Inuebony at DA. For more funny pictures, [...]