- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: how to
By Kevin | Published: March 26, 2012
How to do girls’ cosplay make-up on eyes Step 1: Wash your face. Apply face powder. Prepare your eyes with concealer to cover up your under-eye circles. Step 2: Apply eyeliner on top part *wear my contact lenses to make my eyes look prettier =) Step 3: Apply eyeliner on below part Step 4: Apply [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 13, 2012
HOW TO MAKE RIN MELTDOWN GUITAR SIMPLE AND EASY WHAT YOU NEED : - Cardboard - Cutter - Paper or Newspaper - Gold Acrylic Paint - Paintbrush - Black Acrylic Paint - Hot Glue Gun - Ceramic - White Spray Let’s start now! First draw the guitar base on a piece of newspaper or any [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 9, 2012
Part I: Part II: —————————————————————————————————————— This is a guest post from Kitty Petro, entered in the Cosplay Tutorial Contest. Click here to check out all the participants and their scores, and more details about the contest, like the rules, how to join, the prize, etc. Author Bio: Name: Kitty Petro Gender: Female Nationality: Norwegian Personal [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 7, 2012
Step1: memorize her wings, know the colors of the crystals and know what order they go in. Also keep in mind the frames of her wings are black. Step 2: Organize your materials. You will need four long strips of cardboard, black spray paint, 16 crystal shaped pieces of cardboard, white spray paint, light blue [...]
By Kevin | Published: July 26, 2011
This is a simple but informative tutorial. It can be helpful for both cosplay and your daily life. It’s made by Syjana from deviantart.com. Author About zhuqiyunMore Posts (310)