- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: How to Make
By Kevin | Published: August 5, 2011
Cosplaying as Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail? Looking for a whip to complete the look? All you can find online are SM and fetish related items that cost over $20USD? Well I’ve been in that situation >.<’ This tutorial will show you how to make your own cheaper alternative! What you need: • 2 metres [...]
By Kevin | Published: July 13, 2011
Thinking of cosplaying as a maid? Love Lolita fashion? Want to stand out from the crowd when waiting for the bus or train? Well this is a tutorial that will show you how to make your very own super cute and elegant Lolita headdress. The tutorial will show you how to make the headdress below. [...]
By Kevin | Published: June 17, 2011
Katana has become a symbol for Japan. Also known as Samurai sword, it roots in a really long time ago and leaves a deep impression on lots of people. Nowadays, since cosplay becomes a popular entertainment activity, most people do love to put those shape swords into good use. But believe it or not, it [...]