- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Hatsune Miku
By Mixiao | Published: April 7, 2013
Here is another simple tutorial to help you create clip on horns for any cosplay, however this tutorial will focus on the Vocaloid Poker Face art. Photography by LMKusanagi Miku Cosplay by Springroll Luka Cosplay by Mixiao Haku Cosplau by DanniTee Kaito Cosplay by Kei-U What you need: 1x 25mm diameter foam ball Air dry clay. [...]
By Dan | Published: February 16, 2012
From Ninja, to Pirates to Sailor Moon, where is our adventure of to next. What the heck does he mean by the title? Miku is not a Singer in a box, what craziness is this. Well, I decided to find the roots of one of the most famous non-living Singers in the world. Little did [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 24, 2011
We sponsor cosplay talents with free costumes and wigs. If you are interested in this event, just contact us for the application form (inside your name, nationality, Facebook, Deviantart, Twitter site, cosplay experience, etc will be asked). We will contact you after checking your file. Sponsored cosplayers need to take photos with the costume after [...]
By Sherry | Published: April 18, 2011
The girl above is Korixxka iri, who is born in January 16, in Thailand. Lelouch Lamperouge and Kuraki Suzuna are her favorite cartoon characters. Games she loves best include Final Fantasy series and Harvest moon. As one of her hobbies, Hastune Miku cosplay in Vocaloid 2 may be the most successful cosplay experience made by [...]