- Couple Cosplay – Are you willing to be my master?
- 10 Signs You’re Addicted To Cosplay
- How to Weather and Add Blood Effects to Cosplay Armor and Props Tutorial
- How to Start Your First Cosplay
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 13-17th.April 2015
- April 2015 New Arrivals Part 2 Annoucement
- Cosplay Ideas on Roles Using Pistols and Guns and Tips on posing
- A Cosplayer Is A Person Who
- Cosplay Ideas for the Family
- Cosplayer Problems- How Do I Explain It to My Parents?
Tag Archives: Haruno Sakura
By mehdia | Published: November 11, 2011
Over the last number of years, I’ve been asked about how I made my best friend’s Sakura costume. We made the costume for her back in 2006 when Shippuden was first starting in the manga and had to figure out a number of things. The main thing was the zipper and skirt. And I’ve created [...]