- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Germany
By Sherry | Published: August 27, 2011
Miccostumes.com operates a costume factory so that we can offer you the hottest costumes on the most reasonable prices. To save more while shopping here, you can order now. 15% off is promised on many costumes during the weekend. Plus another 5% refund and 10% discount on your next order if you send us a [...]
By Kevin | Published: June 2, 2011
In Germany, the number of cosplayers has increased in the last years. There are many conventions and fan made events in all parts of the country! For Germany is, compared to other countries, rather “small”, you can visit nearly every convention if you have enough money. The biggest conventions are placed in Kassel (Connichi) and [...]