- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: France
By Sherry | Published: August 15, 2011
Many excellent cosplayers have been found by us and their stunning cosplay works have been shared with you here. Today, a German girl named Mari-Sama caught our eyeballs by her wonderful Francis Bonnefoy cosplay performance. I was deeply attracted by her (her appearance and also expression) since the first glimpse. In her words, she will [...]