- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Florida
By Lunar Angel | Published: April 23, 2012
Bringing to you the latest news in convention news from sunny Florida. The convention season is about to start in full swing around these coming summer months. So I would like to bring to your attention a small up and coming convention in its 2nd year of bringing fun to us Florida anime/videogame fans. Pariahcon [...]
By Lunar Angel | Published: April 6, 2012
In Miami there are many beautiful places. Today I would like to show you how cosplay has made it even more beautiful. In Miami there is a place known as Vizcaya where there lies gorgeous historic buildings surrounded by a lovely garden. Andrea Van Der Plaats, Stephanie Cone, Shana Harlow, and Katie Inderbitzen, some of [...]