- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Flandre Scarlet
By Sherry | Published: March 7, 2012
Step1: memorize her wings, know the colors of the crystals and know what order they go in. Also keep in mind the frames of her wings are black. Step 2: Organize your materials. You will need four long strips of cardboard, black spray paint, 16 crystal shaped pieces of cardboard, white spray paint, light blue [...]