- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Final Fantasy XIII cosplay
By Sherry | Published: April 23, 2012
Oruntia is a very talented cosplayer from Indonesia. We posted her The Legend of Dragoon Shana Cosplay, Final Fantasy XIII Paddra Nsu Yeul Cosplay, and Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau Cosplay on our daily cosplay blog. We feel very grateful that oruntia accepts our interview, in which she shared some nice cosplay ideas and tips with [...]
By Sherry | Published: December 12, 2011
Days ago, Oruntia’s Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau cosplay is reviewed here. Luckily, we found another great work from this Indonesian girl. This is her Final Fantasy XIII Paddra Nsu Yeul cosplay. Will you also applaud for it? I do, at least ! Making all cosplay costumes by herself, including choosing the fabric, making clothes patterns, [...]
By Sherry | Published: November 15, 2011
Final Fantasy cosplay has never been put aside by cosplay devotees. This is the Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau cosplay, done by Indonesian girl Oruntia. I especially feel fascinated about her make-up, which ideally decorates her complexion and the outline of the face. What really makes me not help but thumbing up for her is that [...]