- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Dragon Ball costumes
By Sherry | Published: December 28, 2011
Professional designers and tailors in our factory are concentrated on developing new products, aiming to cater to more cosplay fans’ needs. So, this is definitely one of them recently released at our site – Dragon Ball Chi Chi Cosplay Costume. It’s available on $72.34 (we are confident to show you this price even though it’s [...]
By Sherry | Published: October 11, 2011
Offering cosplay fans high-quality costumes, wigs, shoes on cheap price, Miccostumes.com has gained great reputation in the cosplay industry. Today, two Dragon Ball costumes for Son Goku cosplay are finished in our costume factory. They are sold with big discounts now, to celebrate the coming Halloween. To have a good time with Son Goku cosplay, [...]
By Sherry | Published: August 17, 2011
Roshi costume hit the shelves just now. Like any other costume shown at Miccostumes.com, it’s elaborately made to be extremely comfortable and faithful to the anime. For sure, it can make you a vivid Roshi cosplayer. Now, take a closer look at this costume below. Roshi cosplay costume is made from cotton. We promise it [...]