- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Doll Cosplay
By Sherry | Published: March 14, 2012
Astellecia, thank you so much for accepting our interview. Wanna know more about this cosplay talent? You can take a look at the interview below. 1. Since cosplay becomes more and more popular, how do you think about the good things and also bad things on this performance art? I think a good thing is [...]
By Sherry | Published: February 29, 2012
Astellecia comes from Singapore. Above picture shows her Kuroshitsuji Doll cosplay. I do feel curious about how many people are fascinated about her look . She seems irresistibly graceful here with the white dress. Exquisite umbrella in white and pretty hair accessory are both great toners for her entire appearance. Astellecia is also interested in [...]