- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: DivineEshaShadow
By Sherry | Published: February 14, 2012
A vivid appearance is the first and most important aspect to help a cosplayer to be noticed and applauded. But except being faithful to what’s described in a certain anime, movie or game, you can draw emphasis on your own femininity or masculinity if choosing the ideal cartoon character. This is definitely why DivineEshaShadow is [...]