- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Dessi-Desu
By Sherry | Published: March 5, 2012
This is another stunning cosplay work found in Dessi-Desu’s gallery. Yeh, we have already made an interview with her. Above pictures shows her Chobits Freya cosplay. She seems appealing in the black costume and white hair. Mysterious allure is flattered to the fullest. Visit her gallery to see all . Author About caoxiaopingI’m also a [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 1, 2012
Dessi-Desu shows us a vivid the Legend of Dragoon Meru cosplay days ago. We are lucky to get the chance to know more about this cosplay talent. Thanks so much, Dessi-Desu, for accepting the interview ! 1. Since cosplay becomes more and more popular, how do you think about the good things and also bad [...]
By Sherry | Published: February 28, 2012
If you are hunting for some inspirations for your own cosplay performance, you won’t feel regretful about your visit to this blog. Today, vivid The Legend of Dragoon Meru cosplay is found by us. It’s done by the American cosplay talent, who is known as Dessi-Desu at deviantart.com. In her words, she is rather interested [...]