- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Debi-Chiru
By Sherry | Published: October 17, 2011
In most cases, cartoon characters carry cool or exquisite weapons. If you are interested in making these small items personally, just keep updated with our cosplay tutorial category please. Today, Debi-Chiru, a gifted Canadian girl shares us tips on making cosplay armors. She created this tutorial while making a doll-sized armor. Paper and cardboard will [...]