- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: current situation
By Sherry | Published: February 10, 2012
Couple cosplay contest themed on the Valentine’s Day was launched on Feb. 1. It will end on Feb. 28. Winners will be announced on Feb. 29. Everybody is welcomed to join in. So, how to join? See details here. So far, 24 couples have already joined in. This article focuses on the current situation of [...]
By Sherry | Published: February 3, 2012
Couple cosplay contest had been launched at this Wednesday and will end at February 28. There will be one couple winning out finally. And each of them will be sponsored with a free cosplay costume. It doesn’t matter whether you have a heterosexual partner or not. We also accept couple cosplayer of the same sex. [...]
By Sherry | Published: January 20, 2012
Huge thanks for your support for our Bleach and Axis Powers Hetalia contest. Since we will have a vacation from Jan. 22 to 28, we finally decide to postpone these two contests. Both contests will last to Jan. 30. We will announce the winners on Jan. 31. So, don’t be hesitant to join in or [...]
By sado44 | Published: April 19, 2011
In our last post, we have talked about History of Japanese School Uniforms ,today we will check the Current Situation of Japanese School Uniforms. Japanese school uniforms do not only stand for the image of a school and aesthetic standard for the society, but also become symbols for the popular culture of a country. It’s [...]