- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: Crossplay
By Crystal | Published: May 21, 2014
Nyotalia refers to the genderbent versions of the Axis Powers Hetalia (APH) characters. It has become common to depict characters as the opposite gender in either fanart or fanfiction, which is also very popular among cosplayers. Isn’t that a great cosplay idea? You can cosplay as someone who is both male and female. And you [...]
By Kevin | Published: July 29, 2011
This tutorial is made by ninjagal6 from deviantart.com. For those who are interested in female to male crossplay, this tutorial would be totally useful. Author About zhuqiyunMore Posts (310)
By Kevin | Published: July 19, 2011
Click for enlarged picture! Click for enlarged picture! This tutorial is made by MK from deviantart. She is definitely an expert on makeup. You might find this tutorial very useful for your famale to male crossplay. Author About zhuqiyunMore Posts (310)
By Kevin | Published: May 13, 2011
Male-to-female crossplay requires males to dress up as female characters. But this is unequal to easily put on a woman’s dress. To make up to cover male features like joint, shoulder breadth and facial form is necessary. Substantial items are needed to help males seem more beautiful. Also, attire and makeup are essential. Males who [...]