- Couple Cosplay – Are you willing to be my master?
- 10 Signs You’re Addicted To Cosplay
- How to Weather and Add Blood Effects to Cosplay Armor and Props Tutorial
- How to Start Your First Cosplay
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 13-17th.April 2015
- April 2015 New Arrivals Part 2 Annoucement
- Cosplay Ideas on Roles Using Pistols and Guns and Tips on posing
- A Cosplayer Is A Person Who
- Cosplay Ideas for the Family
- Cosplayer Problems- How Do I Explain It to My Parents?
Tag Archives: costume tutorial
Cosplay Tutorial Collection – Free Costume Given to Author Contributing the Most Practical Handwork Tips
By Sherry | Published: March 6, 2012
Contests at Miccostumes.com proceed orderly. Theme for March is to gather some tutorials about cosplay. Once you are gifted in making a cosplay costume, prop, accessory, makeup etc, write down steps and share them with us. Your tutorial can be a Word document, picture, video and so on. Like before, there will be one contributor [...]
By Kevin | Published: May 18, 2011
It’s an interesting matter to make cosplay props by ourselves. And most costumes or weapons don’t cost us a lot. Below, tips on making Vocaloid Magnet Costume by transforming an amazingly cheap wedding gown are shared with you. Required items: a cheap wedding dress purchased online, 1 meter of striped cloth, 1 meter of hard [...]