- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: costume tutorial
Cosplay Tutorial Collection – Free Costume Given to Author Contributing the Most Practical Handwork Tips
By Sherry | Published: March 6, 2012
Contests at Miccostumes.com proceed orderly. Theme for March is to gather some tutorials about cosplay. Once you are gifted in making a cosplay costume, prop, accessory, makeup etc, write down steps and share them with us. Your tutorial can be a Word document, picture, video and so on. Like before, there will be one contributor [...]
By Kevin | Published: May 18, 2011
It’s an interesting matter to make cosplay props by ourselves. And most costumes or weapons don’t cost us a lot. Below, tips on making Vocaloid Magnet Costume by transforming an amazingly cheap wedding gown are shared with you. Required items: a cheap wedding dress purchased online, 1 meter of striped cloth, 1 meter of hard [...]