- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Cosplayer Interviews
By sado44 | Published: March 5, 2013
1. Hi Mel,thanks to join in our interviews,so please introduce you first. Thank you for having me! I’m Mel, or as some of you might know me by WindoftheStars. I’ve been cosplaying since 2004, and truly love this creative art form. Some of my favorite types of costume to make come from video games and from [...]
By sado44 | Published: January 23, 2013
Kairi G from NYC join in our cosplay interviews today, Kairi began cosplay in 2003, graduated in fashion design and made many amazing costumes.And if you are looking for custom wedding gowns ideas in NYC, contact kairi as well 1. Hi Erica,thanks to join in our interviews,so please introduce you first. My name is Erica, but I [...]
By sado44 | Published: January 22, 2013
Today Malindachan join in our cosplay interviews to share her real cosplay stotry. Malindachan is really hot in deviantart .Personally like her wig tutorials most,really step by step ,impressive! 1.Introduce you first. -Hi, my name is Malinda Mathis, and I go by Malindachan as my cosplay alias. 2.How did you get started in with cosplay, what was your first cosplay? [...]
By sado44 | Published: January 18, 2013
Today Cat-chan join in our cosplayer interviews, another amazing cosplayer from US, get featured in many anime medias, thanks Catchan to share her cosplay story with us Photo by :Squidflakes (http://gallery.prairiesquid.com) 1. Hi Cat-Chan,thanks to join in our interviews,so please introduce you first. Hello, I’m Cat-chan! I’ve been cosplaying since 2004 and I live [...]
By sado44 | Published: January 14, 2013
Today Kie,founder of Angel Hearts Cosplay( If you are frequently join CA. based anime&game conventions,maybe you have seen AHC’s J-pop dance already), Join in our cosplay interviews to share her cosplay story. Kie’s Awords: * Honorable Mention: Journeyman Craftsmanship – Ani-Magic 2000 * Yaya Han’s Judge Award – Ani-Magic 2001 * Honorable Mention Craftsmanship – FanimeCon 2002 [...]