Halloween is celebrated in many different forms and in many different countries all around the world. In the United States, Halloween has become synonymous with pumpkins, scary decorations, and trick-or-treating. Amusement parks feature Halloween-themed events, and parents stock up on candy for the children who are sure to show up at their doors. However, in many other countries, Halloween is celebrated in different ways.
Dear Attack on Titan cosplayers, thank you all for joining in our contest!
Here are the winners:
No.1 Yuki Natsu Hime 225 likes
No.2 Taylor Brown 113 likes
No.4 Yuuhi Takahiro 61 likes
No.6 Aki Pop 21 likes
No.7 Sami Miko 19 likes
No.8 Adele ‘Sasu’ Pearson 13 likes
No.9 Marika Echizen 2 likes
First Prize: any costume from our Attack on Titan costume catalog
(or $80 cash coupon)
Second Prize: any wig from our Attack on Titan wig catalog
(or $25 cash coupon)
Third Prize: $10 cash coupon.
The other contestants will get a $5 cash coupon.
Note: Cash Coupon can be used as equivalent cash when purchasing in our store.
Please contact us to get your prize ASAP!
You can contact us on Facebook, or via online chat, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is another simple tutorial to help you create clip on horns for any cosplay, however this tutorial will focus on the Vocaloid Poker Face art.
Photography by LMKusanagi
Miku Cosplay by Springroll
Luka Cosplay by Mixiao
Haku Cosplau by DanniTee
Kaito Cosplay by Kei-U
What you need:
- 1x 25mm diameter foam ball
- Air dry clay. Here I am using Fimo Air Light
- Pen Knife
- Cutting Mat
- Nail polish. It can be any colour (we will use spray paint after) or the colour of your desired horns (if you want to skip spray paint)
- Spray Paint of desired colour (Spray Paint will help with an even coating)
- Hot glue
- 2x Alligator clips
- Small cup of water
- Cut the foam ball in half. Using the cross section of the ball will help you keep the horns the same size.
- Take a small pinch of clay and cover one half in a layer of the clay. It is best if you keep the remaining clay in a zip lock bag as you work so it does not dry out.
- Slowly add a bit of clay at a time and shape it until you reach a desired height. I recommend it be around 3cm in height.
- Use water to smooth out the clay to create an even surface.
- While it is still moist, bend the horn to create a slight hook.
- Repeat the same steps for the other half of the ball.
- Let the horns dry out over night.
- Once both horns are dry coat the horns in a layer of nail polish as a cheap varnish alternative and let it dry. It is up to you if you want to coat the horns in the colour desired as this will save you the next step of spray paint. However I still advise you use spray paint to get an even coat. You can skip 10 if you do not want to use spray paint.
- Now using hotglue, stick you horns onto the alligator clips. Make sure you have the clips reversed when gluing the horns on so that you have a left and right horn.
- Now coat the clips and horns in a layer of spray paint and a second layer if desired. Let it dry and we are done!