- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Classical Puppets
By Sherry | Published: March 28, 2012
B Century (Huashan) is the designer of lolita clothes who also sets up the brand Classical Puppets. Classical Puppets launched in 2005, provides a stunning range of lolita clothes and accessories. Why does B Century like lolita clothing so much? It traces back to her high school. She has had a fascination with the history [...]