- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Classic Anime
By Kevin | Published: June 16, 2011
Lots of interesting, exciting, frustrating or horrific things happened during everybody’s growth path. But surely, not everything leaves a deep impression for us. In most cases, cartoon or animation will be deeply remembered. Then, when it comes to classic anime that goes with 80s’ grow-up, how many do you still remember now? Below, let’s take [...]