- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: China
By Kevin | Published: August 5, 2011
ChinaJoy is held once a year. The 2011 China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference was generated on during 28-31 July in the Shanghai New International Expo Center. Undoubtedly, it’s another pageant where is filled with beauties, XD. Giant Showgirl Rabbit team, Snail SG with blue navel-baring clothing and Hunting Country’s sexy SG bicycles are absolutely [...]
By Kevin | Published: August 3, 2011
Believe it or not, school uniforms are absolutely not only clothes for students. They stand for the culture or beauty appreciation standard of a country. To wear uniforms has become a trend in most countries in modern era. Today, let’s take a look at school uniforms in different nations. This will be interesting. And here, [...]
By Sherry | Published: May 20, 2011
Along with the increasing number of cosplay activities in China, and especially the sharply climbing popularity of China Joy Cosplay, this performance art is known by more and more people. Below, let’s take a closer look at the history of cosplay in China. It’s reported that cosplay was first introduced to Hong Kong, China in [...]