- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Chi cosplay
By Sherry | Published: March 8, 2012
As the name implies, costume for Chi cosplay refers to a black dress. It’s made from classy satin and organza, featuring wonderful accuracy while being compared with the initial manga. Available on $65.59, it can be quickly shipped out. The Chi costume is designed on regular size S, M, L and XL. But to make [...]