- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: CardCaptor Sakura
By sado44 | Published: April 30, 2012
In early Feb.2012, Haru ,a cosplayer from Singapore,Contacted us to ask to join in our costume sponsor program, cuz we don’t have any customers from Singapore before ,and we also did not sponsor any plus size cosplayer, so we were glad to offer Haru the opportunity to cosplay her dream character and also review our [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 7, 2012
CardCaptor Sakura “Star Wand Tutorial” You will need Pink Paint Gold Paint Foam circle – kinda varies – (I chose I thick one for mine but you can choose a thinner one) Foam Star Tiny feather wings Air-dry Clay (optional, Red circle gemstone- if you want to be accurate) Balsa wood stick (1m) Glue Gun [...]