- why people don’t like your cosplay?
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
- Princess Cosplay Ideas For 2015
- 5 Ways To Make Sailor Moon Cosplay Star Wand and Crescent Wand
- Couple Cosplay – Are you willing to be my master?
- 10 Signs You’re Addicted To Cosplay
- How to Weather and Add Blood Effects to Cosplay Armor and Props Tutorial
- How to Start Your First Cosplay
Tag Archives: budget
By Sherry | Published: April 16, 2012
Let’s face it. Cosplay is an expensive hobby. The costume alone can be $50 to $200 (if not more depending on complexity) and then one has to factor in make-up, wigs and props. But it doesn’t have to eat a hole in your wallet! You can save lots of money and whether you’re experienced at [...]