- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: budget
By Sherry | Published: April 16, 2012
Let’s face it. Cosplay is an expensive hobby. The costume alone can be $50 to $200 (if not more depending on complexity) and then one has to factor in make-up, wigs and props. But it doesn’t have to eat a hole in your wallet! You can save lots of money and whether you’re experienced at [...]