- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Brittany Jung
By Lunar Angel | Published: December 29, 2011
On my last post i started interviewing Florida cosplayer: Brittany Jung, as she cosplayed as Zelda from The Legend of Zelda. For the 1st part of this interview CLICK HERE. Now we will continue our interview as we learn about Brittany’s experiences as one of the most well known and beloved Nintendo Princesses of all [...]
By Lunar Angel | Published: December 26, 2011
Today we will be continuing our Videogame Cosplay Interview series, today we have a Florida cosplayer known as Brittany Jung as she cosplays Zelda from The Legend of Zelda. She is a 22 year old cosplayer that studies photography, she aspires to one day run her own costume photography studio. She started gaming around 6 [...]