- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: BrassIvyDesign
By Sherry | Published: January 30, 2012
American girl, who has already gained great reputation on Deviantart.com, did this breathtaking Xena: Warrior Princess Xena cosplay. Thanks so much, BrassIvyDesign (Shelby Moore), for sharing us this. It’s believed most people will be inspired by what you have done. Except the vivid appearance, I do think this talented cosplay girl looks so cool with [...]