- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Aura
By Sherry | Published: September 24, 2011
We sponsor cosplay talents with free costumes and wigs. If you are interested in this event, just contact us for the application form (inside your name, nationality, Facebook, Deviantart, Twitter site, cosplay experience, etc will be asked). We will contact you after checking your file. Sponsored cosplayers need to take photos with the costume after [...]
By Sherry | Published: August 5, 2011
We have interviewed many excellent cosplayers. And we really feel deeply appreciated for their patience in answering our questions and sharing us something helpful for cosplay or anything interesting. Today, an Italian girl Aura joined in. She has begun to cosplay since 2003, being absolutely an experienced cosplayer, XD. She is interested in drawing, playing [...]