- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Articuno
By Sherry | Published: March 12, 2012
Making Articuno Wings Amount of time: 1-2 days of continous work What you will need: About four to five yards of blue Fabric (depending on how long your arm is and if mistakes are made) Matching Blue thread About two yards of sturdy Interfacing Measuring Tape (to measure your arm length and circumferance at the [...]
By Sherry | Published: April 27, 2011
This is Gijinka Articuno cosplay impersonated by a Canadian girl named Kaiser-mony. I’m really impressed by this huge blue wing. Making friends is one of her favorite, contact her here. Author About caoxiaopingI’m also a devotee for cosplay. To do well in this performance art, I’m interested in hunting for funny, gorgeous or fantastic pictures. [...]