- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Armor
By Sherry | Published: January 17, 2012
As most cosplay devotees know, how to make armor for cosplay is a frequently asked question. So, huge thanks, FireLilyCosplay, for sharing us these useful tips. This is definitely a tutorial, teaching us how to make armor pieces out of cardboard using the paper mache method. Let’s begin now. Author About caoxiaopingI’m also a devotee [...]
By Sherry | Published: October 17, 2011
In most cases, cartoon characters carry cool or exquisite weapons. If you are interested in making these small items personally, just keep updated with our cosplay tutorial category please. Today, Debi-Chiru, a gifted Canadian girl shares us tips on making cosplay armors. She created this tutorial while making a doll-sized armor. Paper and cardboard will [...]
By Kevin | Published: May 5, 2011
EMBED THE IMAGE Above ON YOUR SITE Via: miccostumes.com After posting several articles about characters or cosplay props in Naruto and Bleach, we begin to focus on Devil Kings today. For cosplayers, it’ll be interesting to make props personally. Here, tips on making Devil Kings Date Masamune’s armor are shared with you. Required materials: 1. [...]