- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Andrew Voraboud
By Sherry | Published: December 16, 2011
Andrew Voraboud – winner of the November cosplay contest, accepted our interview here. He has been sponsored with the Fullmetal Alchemist Edward Elric Cosplay Costume Costume. While coming back from the holiday, he will share us some cosplay photos with this costume. Thanks, Andrew ! Q1. Please tell us something about yourself. Well I am [...]
By Sherry | Published: November 29, 2011
Cosplay talents, huge thanks for all of you! Two winners in Nov. have been born just now. Congratulations, Andrew Voraboud and Pennelophy Soriano! To make the contest impartial, everybody is the judge. Votes, gotten by “like” on Facebook and helping prompting this contest, have been added up. So, Andrew got 613 votes on Facebook. Pennelophy [...]