- Couple Cosplay – Are you willing to be my master?
- 10 Signs You’re Addicted To Cosplay
- How to Weather and Add Blood Effects to Cosplay Armor and Props Tutorial
- How to Start Your First Cosplay
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 13-17th.April 2015
- April 2015 New Arrivals Part 2 Annoucement
- Cosplay Ideas on Roles Using Pistols and Guns and Tips on posing
- A Cosplayer Is A Person Who
- Cosplay Ideas for the Family
- Cosplayer Problems- How Do I Explain It to My Parents?
Tag Archives: Andrew Voraboud
By Sherry | Published: December 16, 2011
Andrew Voraboud – winner of the November cosplay contest, accepted our interview here. He has been sponsored with the Fullmetal Alchemist Edward Elric Cosplay Costume Costume. While coming back from the holiday, he will share us some cosplay photos with this costume. Thanks, Andrew ! Q1. Please tell us something about yourself. Well I am [...]
By Sherry | Published: November 29, 2011
Cosplay talents, huge thanks for all of you! Two winners in Nov. have been born just now. Congratulations, Andrew Voraboud and Pennelophy Soriano! To make the contest impartial, everybody is the judge. Votes, gotten by “like” on Facebook and helping prompting this contest, have been added up. So, Andrew got 613 votes on Facebook. Pennelophy [...]