- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Akiyama-Moon
By Sherry | Published: November 25, 2011
To seek for inspirations for your own cosplay performance, you will find what’s shared in our daily cosplay category is always helpful. We find excellent cosplayers here. Another breathtaking cosplay picture is found today. It refers to Strawberry Panic Hikari Konohana cosplay done by the Japanese girl – Akiyama-Moon! It seems like Hikari Konohana cosplay [...]