- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Aigue-Marine
By Sherry | Published: January 18, 2012
This isn’t the first time when I concentrate on answers from an excellent cosplayer. And like before, I’m inspired a lot from what cosplayers who accept our interview. Huge thanks, Aigue-Marine. We do look forward to more cooperation with you ! Q1. Please tell us something about yourself. A: My name is Sina and I’m [...]
By Sherry | Published: January 16, 2012
I do feel you will also fall in love with her cosplay like me. So, I can’t help but sharing you the Batgirl Stephanie Brown V cosplay done by Aigue-Marine here. This German girl shows us a rich series of stunning cosplay works in her deviantart.com gallery. She is interested in music, singing, acting, fashion [...]