- My Ludicomix Anime Convention 2015 in Italy
- The great social network and apps for cosplayers and how to use them more effective
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 23th -28th.March 2015
- Oldenburger Otaku Treff 2015-Oldenburg, Germany
- How to Make Rose Quartz Cosplay Crystal Gem
- Welcome Our New Blog Author-Neko
- Zeus Pro-Miccostumes’ New Sponsor Cosplayer On Youtube
- 6 Ways to Make Fake Big Boobs For Cosplay
- My IMAGICON 2015
- Winners of Miccostumes.com 2015 Conventions Reporters Program
By sado44 | Published: March 27, 2015
Hello everyone, I’m Nekomancer but I usually just go by Neko. I am a new blogger here and I wanted to let you know more about me. I am a Cosplayer and Commissioner who specializes in wigs. I have only been Cosplaying since 2013 but before that I was in charge of costuming in theatre and set production so it wasn’t so much of a stretch when I started Cosplaying. I am in college to major in Graphic Design. My favourite anime series are Gurren Lagann, Chobits, Elfen Lied, Bleach, and Baka no Test. My favourite games are The legend of Zelda series, Assassins creed, Kingdom Hearts, and Pokemon. In my free time I enjoy writing reviews, tutorials or talking to fellow cosplayers about cosplays or giving advice for how to make things. Cosplay has been for me a way to express my creativity and love for Characters in a positive way. I love to share my experiences or knowledge with people in hopes that it helps them. So I hope all of you enjoy my blogs!
You can find me at:
By sado44 | Published: March 25, 2015
Welcome Zeus Pro to join in our youtube cosplayer sponsor program, Zeus Pro has been cosplaying since 2009 and had attend most conventions in the Southern California. She currently run a Youtube Channel ( Zeus Pro) that consists of cosplay videos. What started off two years ago as just Zeus Pro and her friends making videos in costumes has progressed to tutorials and v-blogs. Zeus Pro really enjoy the cosplay community and everyone she have met so far , and look forward to what new experiences cosplaying will bring!
If you are interested Zeus Pro’s cosplay video, please check some example below or go to her youtube channel directly.
By sado44 | Published: March 24, 2015
Actually most female anime characters have full breasts but most cosplayers don’t, so how to make fake big boobs when you cosplay? This maybe a big question for many cosplay girls who are looking for breast fuller and cleavage tips.
1.Make Fake ones: This is the magic in my eyes, you can make fake bigger breast using Craft foam, cotton etc. Check the video tutorial from Rynn, you will know how to make fake boobs by foam:
Rynn’s video channel fan also make her own breastplate tutorial, you can check the details at here and will know how to make breastplate for some armor cosplay.
And Cosplayer Nameko Children made her fake boobs using used newspaper,cloth duct tape and soft board, check her costume look below:
By Tina | Published: March 23, 2015
Some words about me. I am a KIG cosplayer also doing cosplaying since 8 years. I started as a normal cosplayer but now I do KIG cosplay because I love irt so much to become an authentic manga figure. I am a great fan of the manga ”D.Gray Man” and was cosplaying the character Lina Lee there.
The Imagicon is a small convention at Ede in the Netherlands. It is a convention for all types of cosplay and mainly for dutch audiance because the actions were held in dutch. But even without knowing dutch you will have fun there. The visitors are up to 35% cosplayer, around 5% photographers and 60% of cosplay interested persons.
It isn‘t a seller convention but created for cosplayer to show up in their cosplays. So the merchand zone is small but wide layered: Animes, comics, books, props like swords, graphic artists, DVDs, posters, figurine selles and so on. In general everyone will find something useful there, I guess.
No, it wasn‘t me who did this to Lara Croft, really not. And it isn‘t necessary to beat the cosplays for getting a picture with them. All of them are really friendly, speaking english and when you ask for a picture, you can do some shots for sure without any problems.And there are professional photographers around, looking for cosplayers to shoot.
The convention is held in a hotel and not in naked fair halls. The rooms are nicely decorated and you will feel really comfortable in this warm ambiente. The highlight of the hotel are the floors and the decoration there. There you can have a look at cool photo shootings as well.
It was unbelievable luck to meet another KIG there. In Europe KIGs are extremely rare to find at conventions but I had the luck to meet another KIG in a partner cosplay to mine.In the background you see a little bit of the hallway I already mentioned. By the way, the little “Hatsune Miku” in the middle was my companion on this day.
If you have the necessary time for a trip to the Netherlands I recommend you to have a closer look at the Imagicon. The prices aren’t cheap with 20€ for an adult but if you like to visit a smooth, nice and familiar and not „overloaded“ convention in a great ambiente you should go to this place.
This was my second visit at the Imagicon and I will be back a third visit for sure.
By sado44 | Published: March 23, 2015
In our last cosplay contest, there are more 12 cosplayers join in our 2015 Conventions Reporters Program , today this is our final winner list, congratulate all of the winners, every winner will be sponsored by miccostumes.com for costumes/wigs, and also Miccostumes.com will be shown at more than 50 anime/game conventions worldwide, amazing!!
1. Alice : Our blog Author
2.Kitty: Our blog Author
- Katsucon 2015 (Feb 13-15 / National Harbor, Maryland)
- Anime Boston 2015 (Apr 3-5 / Boston, Massachussets)
- Connecticon 2015 (July 9-12 / Hartford, Connecticut)
- Otakon 2015 (July 24-26 / Baltimore, Maryland)
- Otakuthon 2015 (Aug 7-9 / Montreal, Canada)
- Pop Expo 2015 (Nov 22-23 / Ottawa, Canada)
3.Bianca : One of our sponsor cosplayers from Germany
- Leipziger Book Fair / Manga Comic Convention : March
- Hanami:April 9-10
- Japanday Düsseldorf 2015 : May 30
- Gamescom:Aug 5-9
- Connichi:Sept. 18-20
- Frankfurter Book Fair 2015:Oct.
- AniMa Haro 23 – Animexx Treffen Rostock ec. 19-20
4.Jiao Jiao:Cosplayers from Canada
- Geek Market, Ottawa : March 27-29
- Anime North, Toronto:May 22 – 24, 2015
- Ottawa Comic Con, Ottawa:May 8-10
- Otakuthon, Montreal: Aug 7-9
- FanExpo, Ottawa:Sept. 3-6
5.Evel Fett : Life cosplayer from USA
- Fanimecon : May 22-25
- Wizard World Sacramento : June 19-21
- Comic Con International San Diego : Sept.4-6
- Comikaze Con: Oct.31-Nov 2
6.Tina : KIG & Mom cosplayer from Germnay
- Imagicon in the Netherlands:March, 21st : article
- Elfia in the Netherlands:April 25th,
- Dokomi in Dusseldorf:May 23rd
- Japanday Düsseldorf:May 30th
- Contopia in Dortmund:June 6th
- AnimagiC in Bonn:July 31st
- Connichi in Kassel:September 18th
- Spiel Essen Sandgame:October 10th
7.Mable : Cosplayer and film student .
- C2E2 2015,Chicago, Il:April 24-25-26
- Wizard World Comic Con St. Louis :May 22-23-24, 2015
- RTX 2015,Austin, TX:August 7-8-9, 2015
- NatsuCon 2015,Collinsville, Il :July 24-25-26, 2015
- OOT#10 - Oldenburg : March.21 : article
- Dokomi – Düsseldorf : May 23-24
- Japantag – Düsseldorf:May 30
- Nipponcon - Bremen :June 6-7
- OOT#20 - Oldenburg:June 20
- Chisaii#55 - Hamburg :July 11-12
- Animagic - Bonn:Aug 1
- Gamescom - Köln:Aug 7
- OOT#21 – Oldenburg:Aug 22
- Chisaii#56 - Hamburg:Sept.26
- NiCon Hamburg:Oct 9-11
- OOT#22 - Oldenburg:Oct 15
- Chisaii#57 - Hamburg:Nov. 21
9 Dani:Famous cosplayers from Italy
- Cartoomics (Milan, Italy, March 13-15)
- Ludicomix (Florence, Italy,March 29)
- Romics (Rome, Italy, April 10-12)
- Torino Comics (Turin, Italy, April 19)
- Comicon (Naples, Italy, May 2-3)
- Milano anime expo (Milan, Italy, May 9-10)
- Festival del fumetto (Milan, Italy, May 23-24)
- Etnacomics (Catania, Italy, May30-June2)
- Japan Expo (Paris, France, July 2-3)
- Riminicomix (Rimini, Italy, July 16-19)
- Aqualandia (Jesolo, Italy, Aug)
- Sassari Comics (Sassari, Italy, Sept)
- Fumettopoli (Milan, Italy, Sept.27)
- Romics (Rome, Italy, Oct.)
- Lucca Comics&Games (Lucca, Italy, Oct29-Nov.1)
- Fumettopoli (Milan, Italy, Nov.21-22)
- Comiket (Tokyo, Japan, Dec.)
10.Rose : Lovely cosplayer from USA
- Zenkaikon:March 27th-29th in PA
- Tanoshiicon:April 25th in PA
- Animazement:May 22nd-24th in NC
- AnimeNext:June 12th-14th in NJ (Work with the Japanese and American guests)
- Otakon:July 24th-26th in MD
- Saikoucon:28th-30th in PA
- TAKII:Date to be determined, usually mid to late November in PA
- Derpycon: December 4th-6th in NJ