Hello cosplay devotees, are you planning to go to an anime/cosplay convention this summer? If you are, here’s a chance that you may get a $100 Cash Coupon for sending us your photo(s) on the convention.
Our new edition of contest is called “Live Convention”. To be a qualified contestant, you just need to print this contest placard, take a photo with it at the convention, and send it to us together with your infomation. But please make sure to read through the RULES below before you take action!
The contest entries will be held on our blog. Those who have the most facebook likes and Google pluses will win the contest. The prizes are $100 Cash Coupon, $60 Cash Coupon, Any Wig in Our Wig Store, $20 Cash Coupon, etc.
More details can be found in the Rules section below!
1. Time for the Contest: the contest starts on June 8 and will end on August 31 (New York Time).
2. Winners and Prizes
Winners: Those who have the most “Scores” will win the contest. The number of winners depends on the number of the contestants. If there are no more than 10 contestants, there will be only one winner. One additional winner will be added if 10 more contestants join in, i.e.
- 1-10 contestants—1 winner
- 11-20 contestants–2 winners
- 21-30 contestants–3 winners
- and so on.
- First Prize: $100 Cash Coupon
- Second Prize: $60 Cash Coupon
- Third Prize: Any Wig in Our Wig Store
- Fouth Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after fouth will all get $20 Cash Coupons.
Note: Cash Coupon can use as equivalent cash when purchasing in our store.
In addition, each contestant will get a $5 cash coupon, which can be used for a $5 discount when purchasing in our costume store.
3. Submissions: submissions are valid among June 8 – August 31. Submissions can only be make by email to miccostume[@]gmail.com. Please send us your anime/cosplay convention photo(s) (see the rules about the photo at the ‘About the photo’ section below), together with your infomation including:
- Personal or social sites:
- A little introduction about yourself and the convention, like which character were you, when and where was it, what interesting things happened, etc.
- More. Actually, you can write anything you want, as long as it’s related to the convention. You can even send us a link of video about the convention. We’ll put whatever you offered into your contest entry.
4. About the photo(s):
- At least one photo is required. This photo must feature both you holding our contest placard and the lively convention scene. Make sure we can see your face. ^_^
- More photos are appreciated. The contest placard is not required in every photo.
- The photo(s) should be at least 500px wide.
5. The voting process:
we’ll make a blog post for every participant at our blog. This blog post will be the contest entry where people can vote for you, via Facebook like and Google Plus. Below are the voting rules:
- Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 10 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
If any problem, send us an email at Miccostume[@]gmail.com, or comment in the post!