In Miami there are many beautiful places. Today I would like to show you how cosplay has made it even more beautiful. In Miami there is a place known as Vizcaya where there lies gorgeous historic buildings surrounded by a lovely garden. Andrea Van Der Plaats, Stephanie Cone, Shana Harlow, and Katie Inderbitzen, some of South Florida’s best cosplayers, have visited this place and will now share with us a glimpse of what makes Florida cosplayers so special.
- END OF THE YEAR COSPLAY CONTEST
- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?