A vivid appearance is the first and most important aspect to help a cosplayer to be noticed and applauded. But except being faithful to what’s described in a certain anime, movie or game, you can draw emphasis on your own femininity or masculinity if choosing the ideal cartoon character. This is definitely why DivineEshaShadow is introduced here. Do you also love her look here? This is her Pokemon Touko cosplay. Like previous words imply, she succeeded to make her look the same with the fictional role. Also, she seems great with the Touko costume. This cosplay talent comes from United States. To see more cosplay works from her, just visit her gallery directly.
- DIY Sakura’s Feather from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
- How to Chose a Zelda Link Costume For Your Kids
- DanganRonpa-MonoBear Cosplay Ears Tutorial
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary Feb.23th-27th.2015
- Attack on Titan Levi and Ackerman Makeup Tutorial
- Beginner’s Guide to Legend of Zelda Link Cosplay
- “Unexpected Link Cosplays”-Blog New Author Introduction!
- 2015 Valentine’s Day-The Anime Characters Miccostumes Want to Give Chocolates
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary Feb.9th-13th.2015
- Feb. 2015 New Cosplay Costumes at Miccostumes