1. Since cosplay becomes more and more popular, how do you think about the good things and also bad things on this performance art?
The good things – we can found other coser who love this character same to me , we can chat , discuss , talk about this. We can find many friends maybe best friends or become boyfriend. (like me xD) who love something likes you. It can make you to be Assertive person . I really afraid of the camera but now I smile on it with careless haha-. You can find what to you want from your life~ why are you was born~. Yes for find myself to love cosplay. This made me know Yuegene Fay , the most idol of my coser. Yes she is from Thailand too and I really love her so much >W<
The bad thing – I think it’s only one from me -cannot saved the money in your pocket xD
2. Do you consider yourself a “cosplayer” year round, or only when participating in certain activities?
– I cosplay for myself not for anyone or some contest, there are many contest in Thailand but I don’t interest thing on it so much. I watch anime for long time ago and I just a little otaku girl who love to watch anime all of your life. When I watch, I love , I like her so I want to be like her.
3. Going to a venue with many people to watch you in costume and simply taking a photograph, which one is more meaningful?
I love simply taking a photograph more than other one because it’s a private event where you can take photo whatever you like what style and if you know the photographer well ,it’ll be for comfortable when you chat with them . No shy ~
4. Is the creation of the costume or characters more valuable than the actual acting or vice versa, or is it a mix? As well, how much of the do-it-yourself mentality is admired? If someone just bought their whole costume, are they still a true cosplayer?
I think I am the one with them because I cannot make some beautiful costume [I’m bad with these things] so if you make it but someone tell you that it was awful so how you feel? If you bought beautiful costumes but you paid the money for them not just borrow your friends. I think it fair for them.
5. Do you have one piece of advice that you would give to cosplay virgins?
Ummm…. first you have to watch or play the thing that you want to cosplay. Not something like, you saw it and it cute you want to cosplay it. That’s not nice. Second try to don’t make problem with your parents talk to them and discuss with them about cosplay. I know every parents love you but care you and they think it useless for cosplay. So you have to find money all by yourself not ask your parents .
6. Which contest theme do you mostly want to see at Miccostumes.com?
Wow , you are going to have a contest~ let me thinks…. I thought the anime theme or game or movie are all the theme is this contest The best who will win must have these thing high qualition of the picture, nice shot , and in the nice location something like that.. But in this time we saw many cosplay contest vote in internet if you got high vote so you win. I think it’s not fair if you have many friends they will vote you, right? But if the real perfect one don’t have much social friends so he/she lose. [just my opinion haha xD]