Days ago, Singaporean cosplay girl, who is known as Itchy-Hands at Deviantart.com, showed us a vivid Kuroshitsuji Elizabeth Middleford Cosplay. The elegant appearance leaves a deep impression for many of us, right? Luckily, this girl accepts our interview. To know more about her, don’t be hesitant to browse through this interview below.
Q1. Please introduce yourself first.
Know as itchy-hands on Deviantart, you can call me Lawliet if you ever meet me in real life (=w= ).
Q2. What does cosplay mean to you?
It’s a hobby, past time, something that allows me to make what I like, such as clothes and props, crafting.
Q3. What and when was your first cosplay?
Ball Jointed Doll, Tender Shall from company Dream Of Doll, Year 2009 SOY.
Q4. What is your most memorable cosplay experience?
Have fun with friends. Meet new people.
Q5. What’s your favorite photo shoot?
All of them!
Q6. What’s your favorite anime/manga/game character to cosplay as?
Lambo from Anime/Manga Katekyoshi Hitman REBORN, because he’s so retard. :3
Q7. Any cosplay plan in future?
Yeah, a lot, so called “never ending”.
Q8. Do you make your costumes yourself or buy them?
Made most of them myself, either that I buy and modify or just buy 2nd hand from other cosplayers.
Q9. Any other cosplayers you like?
Having problems with my phrasing now, uhh… rather than to say I really like other cosplayers to the “crazy fan” or “worship”, it’s more of like respecting them. Well every other cosplayers are just cosplayers too, I mean like celebrities or not, they are just normal people (=A= )|| … Like Kaname, Yugene, … oh gosh, I have no idea how to phrase my words, seriously. … like I’ll give kudos/give props to them for their exceptional effort & commitment. Maybe I feel a little fan-girling about their good looks.
Q10. Do some changes happen to you after cosplay?
Become more open minded… hmmm…
Q11. Any advice you wanna share with cosplay newbies?
- If you want people to respect you, please respect others first.
- Old and New cosers, please treat one another as equal.. Old gens were once like new cosers, they just got better over the years. But that doesn’t mean they are bossing you around. IT’S CALLED GOOD ADVICE~ (And its optional to listen to it)
- Keep the place clean when you leave the area. It’s not a makan place where you throw and expect someone to clean up after you..
- If the wall of photos are making you nervous, stop and take a break. It’s better than being stuck there forever. The photos will just go away…
- Lastly Cosplay may be addictive, but it’s not your life. HAVE FUN!